Come and join me at Incube8r to play, doodle, design, re-think, remix, invent, debate, fix, steal, find, weirdify (wait…is that a word?), conquer the world, cook, destroy, learn and hopefully laugh in the process.
During each session we will explore a topic related to creativity and work on a project. It could be a print, a t-shirt design, a song, a cartoon character, a poster, a collage, an animation, a video, a poem, a manifesto, the next most viewed Ted Talk ®, a product, a game, a new invention that will save the world from doomsday, all of the previous or none at all. Enrol and find out!
- Duration: 6 sessions 12-3pm
- When: Saturday June 8th to July 13th
- Where: Incube8r Prahran 116 Greville Street (A few mins. from Prahran train station)
- Materials: A3 Sketchpad, black Sharpie.
- Optional: Printing costs of some of the class projects (T-shirts, posters, etc)
- Cost: Early bird $400aud (before May 8th), Regular $500aud
- A minimum of 4 students is required ro run the workshop.
About me: Mexican designer. Passionate about posters. I love to work in projects related to music, culture, environment, science, education and social issues. I live in Melbourne with Claudia (homo sapiens) and Kimiko & Cubeta (Felis Catus). We enjoy eating pizzas and watching cartoons.
My job at Stile Education is creating graphics that deliver an antidote to boring, irrelevant science teaching resources. I also teach and lecture at at RMIT University. My spare time is dedicated to coordinating the environmental poster competition Segunda llamada. On the spare time of the spare time I’ll try to draw Claudia, Kimiko & Cubeta while they sleep, and live a creative life.